3-Step Inventory Control
True Landed Costs
Multichannel Marketplace Automation
Multiple UOM Per Product
Integrate With Your Accounting Software
Tablet App for Sales Reps
Automated Scan-to-Cloud of Paper Documents
Stock Rotation & FIFO
Advanced Price-by-Weight Automation
Automated Catalogue Creation
Warehouse Barcode Scanning App
Shipping Integration & Delivery Automation
B2B Customer Portal
Product Specification Management
Kits & Sets
Multi-Warehouse and Sub-Warehouse Managment
Label Printing & Printer Integration
Full Batch Control
Price-By-Formula with Feeds
Full Data Portability
Automated Document Printing
Automated Amazon Repricing
Automatically Generate, Send & Track Documents
Work with Unusual Barcodes & Barcode Metadata
Smart Stock Taking
Automated Expiry Date Creation
Many more features
- Customised KPI Dashboards
- Multi BIN Location warehousing
Why is TradePeg a Better Solution?
Automation & Efficiency
1. TradePeg automates many of the most common operations and cuts down the steps required to execute processes.
2. So you can stop tending to Excel spreadsheets, manually creating quotes & invoices, chasing deliveries, assembling reports, updating catalogues, pursuing backorders, doing data-entry from paper documents, manually managing inventory…
3. Instead, you can devote your time, resources & employees to growing your business, acquiring new customers, improving your SKU range, working with new suppliers, and driving sales volume.
Solution: Your systems and data sources are integrated and automatically sync’d. Operations are automated wherever possible, and opportunities for human error are eliminated or reduced. This can be especially impactful in demand forecasting, picking-and-packing, backorder fulfilment and reporting. For example, the warehouse barcode scanner won’t allow staff to make picking erros.
- TradePeg makes it easy to avoid spoilage by rotating stock by expiration date.
- Customers can create bespoke kits & sets based on mixing-and-matching existing SKUs.
- Jewellery wholesalers can price-by-weight (including by gold fix).
- Distributors can use complex formulas to determine prices.
- Companies with subsidiaries or operating through multiple entities can invoice from multiple companies, and manage stock across multiple warehouses.